Attention NJ moms and dads!
Special Event Alert
11/15- Indoor Play and Special Guests, Skye and Marshall from Paw Patrol visit at 11:30am
Imagine that is OPEN!
16,000 square foot space with 24 foot ceilings. We sanitize all day – every day.
We are socially distancing, sanitizing and wearing masks. You need to buy tickets in advance as we have limited capacity. Our cafe is open!
– The admission fee includes all day admission, unlimited time to explore the activities of our children’s museum in New Jersey.
– There is no charge for infants under 12 months.
A few rules!
• All guests ages 2 & up must wear a mask while inside.
• Social distancing is required.
• All children must be accompanied by an adult.
• No readmission upon exiting.
• Hours and fees subject to change without notice, and we make every effort to communicate changes through this site, email, social media & and our answering service.
• Tickets are non-refundable.